I hope you all are doing good. Today’s review is all about Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation. I already used their original Infallible foundation and I really loved that. My shade is 105 Natural Beige in this Loreal Foundation. This shade matches my skin tone very well. We all know that Loreal is pricier drugstore side, not cheap drugstore makeup brand. That means it high-class drugstore brand. I am using this Loreal liquid foundation for a month. After that, I am reviewing that today. If you searching for a good matte liquid foundation then this post will be helpful for you.
All About Loreal 24 hrs Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation:
Introducing the International Bestseller Loreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte liquid foundation. With all-day comfort and none of the shine, this lightweight and creamy, foundation goes on smooth with a demi-matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours, hiding imperfections for a smooth, clear complexion.
From natural to full coverage, L’Oréal Paris face makeup has what you need for a smooth, even finish. Highlight to illuminate, use concealer to hide imperfections or use contouring makeup for enhanced, defined features.
Price: 1025/- for 30 ml of product (but if you purchase online then you can get a very good discount on this foundation)
How to Use Liquid Foundation:
For a matte finish that won’t fall flat, apply with fingers, makeup sponge, or foundation brush, starting at the centre of the face and blending toward the jaw and hairline.
Shelf Life: 3 years
Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation Shades:
In India, this Loreal long-wear liquid formula foundation is available across 10 best suitable shades for Indian skin tones. In this shade range, it has cool tone, warm tone, and neutral tone shades. But outside India, there are 22 shades are available. The shades are:
- Classic Ivory 101
- Shell Beige 102
- Natural Buff 103
- Golden Beige 104
- Natural Beige 105 (my shade)
- Sun Beige 106
- Fresh Beige 107
- Caramel Beige 108
- Classic Tan 109
- Creme Cafe 110
Natural Beige 105 is my shade in this Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte foundation. This shade has a slightly yellow undertone. Perfect match for fair to medium skin tone with a peachy warm tone.
Packaging: This particular loreal infallible pro-matte foundation’s packaging was totally different from the original loreal infallible foundation one. It comes with a tube packaging and the tube is black in colour. Half of the front portion of the tube is showing the shade of the foundation and the tube is secured by a black colour cap. Overall very compact packaging. That’s why you can easily carry in your makeup pouch.
What Loreal Paris Claimed About This Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation:
- Finish⇒ Demi Matte – I have dry skin that’s why I love this kind of finish of the foundation. It does not dry out my face. The fully matte foundation looks patchy some time on my dry skin in the cold weather.
- Wear Up To⇒ 24 hrs – I do not think anybody wears foundation for 24 hours. But it has nice staying power.
- Coverage⇒ Medium – It gives you low to medium coverage. For me it’s ok. This loreal foundation covers up all of my skin problems. Thankfully I do not have huge pigmentation, acne scars, dark circles. But if you have major skin problems then definitely layer of with 2nd coat of this foundation and use concealer.
- Texture⇒ Air Light – Really it’s very lightweight on the skin and easily glides on the face. You do not feel heavy on the skin.
- Oil Control⇒ For me after 3 to 4 hours my t-zone area becomes a bit oily.
- Never Dull, Never Flat
What Is My Experience With LOreal Paris 24 hrs Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation:
First thing I love about this liquid foundation is it does not dry out fast like other matte foundations. It’s blend very well and looks very natural. But you need to moisturize your skin very well before applying this loreal infallible pro-matte foundation if you do not have super oily skin. Otherwise, your face starts to feel dry after some time and makes your face patchy. That’s why for dry skin, this foundation is a big no from me, especially in cold weather. But for oily skin, this loreal foundation is perfect in every season, mainly in India’s hot and humid weather.
It gives good demi-matte finish foundation look which I looking for. It does what it claims. Lightweight, medium coverage but buildable and also a certain level of water-resistant and water-proof. The texture is creamy but a bit runny. Also, I love its packaging. I am applying this foundation on my bare face and you can see that it does not cover under eye dark circles very well. You can see the demo of this foundation in the picture below. One side I applied concealer along with foundation and another side using the only foundation on my face. I would highly recommend it. Don’t think, just go for it.
Swatches of Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation:
- Gives demi-matte finish
- Lomg wear foundation
- Control oil very well
- A certain level of water resistance
- best for normal to oily skin. Dry skin can use it also but before using it apply good moisturizer very well
- Low to medium coverage but buildable
- The texture is very light. Do not feel heavy on the skin
- Nice shade range for Indian skin tone
- Travel-friendly packaging
- This foundation is a little bit pricy
- Compact powder or pressed powder should go well with this foundation. Loose powder or translucent powder it looks a bit patchy for dry skin
Prettifyourself Rating: 3.9/5
Thanks for reading…