Today I came back with an another review of a new launched product. A little while back Maybelline launched Fit Me Loose Powder in India. Maybelline is one of my most favorite makeup brand from my college days. I first used their Colossal kajal. When I saw this loose powder I wanted to try it. previously I tried liquid foundation and liquid concealer from their Fit Me range and trust me guys both are too good. That’s why I just decided to go for this Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder and I became fan of this loose powder. I just loving it. Now back to the review of Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder in detail.
Price of the Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder : 695/- for 20 gm of product that is quite good quantity compare with the price.
Also you can get very good discount on online purchase.
Self Life: 3 years
ALL ABOUT MAYBELLINE FIT ME LOOSE FINISHING POWDER :
Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder designed to help control shine and smooth skin’s texture with a hint of colour. This mineral powder provides the perfect finishing touch to your makeup base.
TALC DIMETHICONE SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES] F.I.L. D199065/1
HOW TO USE/APPLY:
Apply with a brush. Swirl brush into powder, tap excess and lightly dust over face. Can be used alone or on top of makeup.
WHAT MAYBELLINE NEW YORK CLAIMED ABOUT THIS LOOSE POWDER:
Start Fit. Finish strong. Now Fit happens from start to finish! This loose setting powder is available in a collection of shades to fit any skin tone.
FEATURES OF MAYBELLINE FIT ME LOOSE POWDER :
- Mineral based loose finishing powder
- Control extra shine and sweat
- Gives shine free smooth skin upto 4 to 5 hours
- Gives matte finish
- It has hint of colour that’s why on bare face it gives some coverage
- This loose powder brighten up face
- Set foundation and concealer very well
MY VERDICT ABOUT THIS MAYBELLINE FIT ME LOOSE FINISHING POWDER :
Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder comes in a square plastic box type container. Ii’s lid is twist-and-lock kind of, that makes it very secure and travel friendly. Packaging wise it looks like Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Powder. But Maybelline first launch their loose powder in the market than Huda Beauty.
Maximum loose powder’s main problem is when you open it’s lid and the powder spread every where and it becomes so messy. But this Maybelline Loose Powder‘s packaging is so convenient that do not make the container messy and that also prevents from wastage of lots of product.
When you open it’s lid you can see a transparent plastic sheet over the holes for extra protection. But it do not provides any applicator or mirror with it. That’s why we need brush or powder puff or sponge and a mirror separately to apply this loose powder on face. That’s are only downside for me about packaging.
SHADE OF FIT ME LOOSE POWDER:
My shade is 20 Light Medium. This shade is slightly yellow toned and it has also strong peachy tint. That is perfect for my fair warm under tone skin. Besides that it gives some coverage on my bare face. It also helps in colour correcting because of it’s tint.
In India Maybelline launched only 4 shades in their Fit Me Loose Powder range. But outside of India they have total 8 shades. Also have nice shade range for medium to dusky skin tones. But in India just one shade is available for deeper skin tone. However they need to make more shades for Indian skin tones.
FIT ME LOOSE POWDER’S 4 shades are:
- 15 Light- Best for fair skin-tone with pink undertone. Best for cool and neutral skin tone.
- 20 Light Medium- Best for fair to medium skin tone with yellow/peach under tone.
- 25 Medium- Suitable for whitish medium skin-tone with yellow undertone.
- 30 Medium Deep- Best for medium to deeper skin-tone.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS MAYBELLINE FIT ME LOOSE POWDER:
I have used loose powder for the first time and I totally love this from the very first use. The shade 20 Light / Medium is perfect for my skin tone. Although I have dry combination skin but it does not make feel dry my face. It evens out the skin and feels so soft. It brighten up my face specially under eyes area. . It has peachy tint that’s why it gives colour correcting effect. It sets my base makeup very well and gives flawless matte finish. This loose powder is not chokey.
I am fair to medium skin tone and 20 Light Medium shade is really suits me very well.
This is very finely mild powder that’s why feels so soft and easily blended on skin. Give a natural non- drying finish. Also great for baking. It also minimizes the appearance of pores. Highly recommended, must try.
HOW I AM USE THIS LOOSE FINISHING POWDER:
- Most of the time I am using this Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder to set my foundation and concealer.
- On hot and humid weather or in day time I used this all over my face to control sweat and oil on my face.
- Also I am using this to bake my face for more coverage on special occasion.
- I used both powder brush and sponge to apply this loose powder on my face.
PROS & CONS OF THIS FIT ME LOOSE POWDER:
- Buttery soft and smooth texture.
- Brighten up face very well
- Sets base makeup very good and gives a filtered look.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores and that’s why this loose powder instantly blurs and smooth skin and gives flawless finish.
- Very longlasting. Oily skin need retouch.
- Also great for dry skins because this loose powder does not dries up skin.
- This loose powder has some tints that’s why it is helping to even out skin.
- It gives sheer coverage.
- Easily available.
- Gives matte finish.
- Price a bit high.
- It has not any applicator and mirror.
- As it is a loose powder, just little hard to maintain.
- Need more shade in India.
SWATCHES OF MAYBELLINE FIT ME LOOSE POWDER:
OVERALL MY OPINION ABOUT THIS MAYBELLINE LOOSE POWDER:
Maybelline come up with this amazing loose powder in the market. Must try this but just make sure you get right shade. It stays long, set makeup very well, gives flawless matte finish. This loose powder has a very smooth texture that feels like you have nothing applied on face. Suitable for every skin type.
PRETTIFYOURSELF RATING: 4.8/5