Today I am creating wedding guest makeup look tutorial. I am creating this look keep in mind this boring monsoon season. That’s why today I put some vibrant bright colour like coral, blue in my makeup look.
Tutorial step by step :
Starting with my base makeup.
- First I prep my skin for applying makeup. Cleanse my face with Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. Next I am using VLCC rose water for toning. To moisturize my face I am using L’Oreal Paris hydra fresh aqua moisturizer on my face.
- To make my makeup long lasting I am applying Colorbar Perfect Match primer.
- Then using Nykaa Skingenious Foundation for base makeup and Wet n Wild Photo Focus Concealer used on my under eyes to hide dark-circles and also to highlight under eyes. Also this concealer is using on my face’s high points (nose of the bridge, forehead, cupids bow, chin) to highlight my face.
- Next set foundation and concealer with Nykaa Skingenious Compact.
Now my base is ready to play with some vibrant colour…
- From Maybelline Nudes Palette I am using golden shade on my all over eyelid.Then using dark blue mono eye shadow from Miss Clair on my outer v of eyelid.
- Nykaa Black Magic Eyeliner is using on my upper lash line and make a medium wing liner. On my lower waterline I am using Maybelline drama gel eyeliner lustrous sapphire and on my lower lash-line I am using Nykaa 24×7 EYEMBOLD Kajal. I forgot to wear masacar?
- For contouring I am using Essence Bronzer blush.
- Using MARS blush palette on my apples of my cheek. Trust me friends it’s awesome product, great pigmentation, and also very affordable.
- For highlighter I am using L’Oréal Paris True match lumi powder glow illuminator-shade golden dore
Using Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick– shade rock the coral
This is the finished look
I hope you will enjoy it❤
If you like this look or recreate this look then definitely tell me in the Comment section below how much you like this look and how you recreate that particular make up look.